Broken Windows : Owners are responsible for replacement in their units
Our Freemans Park Body Corporate Operational Rules (under rule 11) require Owners to replace broken or missing glass.
- – All broken glass panes should be repaired as soon as possible
- – Residents who break glass panes in their own units need to make their own arrangements for repair
- – Please request your glazier to use new glass that is consistent with what was in place
- – Broken panes in common space areas should be reported to the Buildings and Grounds Manager immediately
- Please report graffiti on common property to the Buildings and Grounds Manager asap.