All owners and residents (including tenants) are required to observe the Freemans Park Body Corporate Operational Rules.
- – The Freemans Park Body Corporate Operational Rules are required to be attached to any tenancy agreement and are therefore taken as terms of that tenancy agreement.
- – Landlords have a responsibility to ensure that their tenants’ observe the Freemans Park Body Corporate Operational Rules. If tenants breach the Rules, the Body Corporate Committee may take legal action against a landlord in order to have a breach remedied. In such situations legal costs incurred by the Body Corporate Committee are more than likely to be charged to the landlord responsible.
- – Legally owners, rather than residents (including tenants), are members of the Body Corporate.
- Please contact your landlord if the Freemans Park Body Corporate Operational Rules are not attached to your tenancy agreement.
- If tenants believe the Body Corporate Committee should undertake any activity, they should contact both the Body Corporate Committee and their landlord.
- We rely on tenants to identify any issues to an owner so that they can rectify any problem quickly. Please contact the Building and Grounds Manager for further information.
- Regarding the relation owner/tenant in the context of a Body Corporate you might find useful information here under “Unit Title Owners and Tenants“