The Freemans Park Body Corporate Operational Rules (under Rule 14) require residents and Owners to ‘curtain’ their windows to ensure resident’s privacy and personal enjoyment of their property.
- Curtains, or similar window treatments such as blinds, need to properly fit the windows they cover.
- It is not appropriate to cover a window with a sheet or other pieces of fabric.
- If your windows are not properly ‘curtained’ please do not take offence if you are asked to do so, in order to comply with our Body Corporate Operational Rules
- The Freemans Park Body Corporate Operational Rules (under Rule 13) state that no resident is permitted to hang washing or drape clothing from the exterior of any building in Freemans Park
- Clothes lines are available for line drying and so please don’t hang your washing to dry on balconies or from windows.